lost: reward offered



I've always felt like I've had it all figured out. From fourth grade until August, I thought I was going to be a doctor. I would major in anthropology while simultaneously completely the pre-med requirements. The day before classes started I realized I hated chemistry and couldn't see myself pursuing the study of science. I switched to business. My dad, mom and step-mom had careers in business and my school has a good reputation of job placement. So why not?

Two days ago, I had an epiphany. Sitting in my microeconomics class (a business prerequisite), I realized business isn't for me. I like philosophy and literature and graphic design and music. And now, I'm lost. I'm sure what path I'm about to travel down, but I've never been more excited for the mystery more than these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment