who i am to judge?

There is captivating about the Oscars and old Hollywood and that magical atmosphere I wish I could experience. Instead of studying for my upcoming Linear Algebra exam, I have spent the last few hours watching the Academy Awards and the preceding red carpet show. Here are my favorites from the red carpet:


To put it very bluntly, Angelina Jolie looks freakin' hot. The structure of this Atelier Versace dress is perfect. It looks so classic but still so Angelina. I am a huge fan of the asymmetrical neckline and the high slit in the front. Her carefree waves, huge smile, bright red lips and her classic tattoo make it all the more better.


This Jack Guisso Couture dress on Kate Mara is exquisite. The blush color, the floral beading, the shape, everything. I love everything about it. The off the shoulder detail adds something a bit unexpected to the otherwise classic-like dress. 


Peplumpeplumpeplum. So much peplum. Both Michelle Williams and Tina Fey rocked peplum-style skirts, but Michelle wins in Louis Vuitton. The dark coral color and layered-like fabric are unique which is perfect for Michelle, along with the small bow at her waist. Only thing I would change is the pink clutch.


No comments:

Post a Comment